PEAK® 50/50 Antifreeze + Coolant is a conventional (green), ethylene glycol based antifreeze for use in older automotive and light duty gasoline/diesel applications. PEAK Conventional 50/50 Antifreeze + Coolant provides maximum protection from freezing to -84˚F and boil-over to +276˚F. Protects all cooling system metals, including aluminum, against damaging rust and corrosion when used as recommended.
Features & Benefits:
- Maximum Freeze-Up Protection To -84˚F Boil-Over
Protection To +276˚F* *At sea level atmospheric pressure with 15lb. pressure cap.
The boiling point decreases about 2˚F per 1,000 feet of
altitude and increases about 2.5˚F per pound developed
in the system.
- Provides Year-Round Protection Against Damaging Rust and Corrosion
- Compatible with All Conventional (Green) Antifreeze + Coolants
- Meets or exceeds ASTM D3306 and D4985 specifications
- Engineered for use in older passenger cars, and light duty trucks