PEAK® Heavy Duty Diesel 5W-40 CK-4/SN Full Synthetic Motor Oil is designed to meet all OEM's latest diesel engine high-temperature performance demands and deliver real fuel economy and cold-weather performance. Recommended for use in high-performance, low-emission diesel engines equipped with EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation), Diesel Particulate Filters, and SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Meets API Service Classifications CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF and is suitable for use in gasoline engines specifying API Service Classifications SN, SM, SL & SJ
- Approved for OEM extended service drain intervals in on-highway medium to heavy-duty engine applications.
- Premium low-temperature pumpability provides faster oil flow for cold weather start-up protection.
- High viscosity index delivers significant fuel savings benefit and same superior engine lubrication protection as SAE 15W-40.
- Enhanced Oxidation Control - dual anti-oxidant chemistry extends stay-in-grade viscosity protection life. Combats acid formation and thermal viscosity breakdown.
- Superior Corrosion Prevention – robust chemistry boosts and extends reserve alkalinity capability neutralizing harmful corrosive acid formation up to 2X longer than previous API CJ-4 heavy-duty motor oils.
- Outstanding Deposit Control - outstanding piston and cylinder deposit control surpassing all-new performance standards for engine cleanliness.
- Improved Oil Aeration Control – improves the ability to lubricate parts, mitigate oil flow cavitation, and control oxidation effectively.